>>>> USE DISCOUNT CODE SUMMIT10 FOR A 10% DISCOUNT ON YOUR TICKETS! <<<<
I am so excited to tell you about the next big event for your calendar - Health Blogger Community's Health Blogger Summit, coming to Hoxton, London in April 2017.
I'm proud to say I'm a Summit Ambassador, so for the next couple of months I'll be encouraging you all to grab your tickets.
I'll also be at the Summit on the day (Saturday 15th April 2017 at beautiful venue The Hoxton, put it in your diary NOW!) to help run the events. I can't wait to meet more of you and also hear some really inspiring speakers and get involved with the activities that are planned.
What is the Health Blogger Summit?
The aim of the event is to bring together bloggers, influencers and health & fitness experts for an inspiring and educational day. There will be delicious healthy food, fitness and meditation classes, blogging workshops and panel discussions with key influencers.
Here's just a small selection of what you'll get on the day:
- Alice Liveing, better known as Clean Eating Alice, will be leading a panel discussion on how we can foolproof ourselves against 'foolish fitness.' Her talk will include special guests Jonny Lomax (founder of Lomax Bespoke Fitness) and Luke Worthington (Head of trainer education at London's luxury health clubs Third Space).
- What are brands looking for when they hire bloggers for collaborations? The Do's & Don'ts of blogger and brand collaborations (talking pricing yourself and working with big brands) with Tara London
- The day will start with 15 minute meditation sessions run by Yogi2Me.
- Breakfast from Bounce Foods and their amazing selection of energy balls and bites.
- Social fitness app Fitssi will be providing small group training sessions throughout the day
- The team from food app Trybe will be providing a social media and content marketing workshop for bloggers
- Two chances to get tips on photography from Anastasija Jegorova to improve your blog snaps (I'm totally going to one of those...)
- Attendees will also go home with an amazing goody bag (of course!) with contents worth over £50.
You can find more information and details of the other big name speakers from the world of health and blogging that will be appearing on the dedicated website www.healthbloggersummit.com
Or if we've already convinced with this little lot then:
>>>> USE DISCOUNT CODE SUMMIT10 FOR A 10% DISCOUNT ON YOUR TICKETS!<<<<
Can't wait to see you there! Remember to follow all the news and further announcements on #HBCSummit across social media.