Drum roll please... This was my first real recipe! I wanted to try and recreate Gü Chocolate and Vanilla Cheesecakes, but without all the added sugar. This is full of good stuff instead, I'd love to know what you think.
PREP TIME: 20 minutes + chilling (c.30 minutes)
COOK TIME: 0 minutes
30g granola (I used Planet Organic)
2 tbsp almond butter (I used Pip and Nut Coconut Almond)
150g vanilla yoghurt (I used Coyo)
1tsp Vanilla essence
You will need two small dishes / ramekins, I use the Gü dishes!
1. Blitz together the granola and almonds in a food processor until they are crumbs
2. Add the almond butter and mix to stick the crumbs together. Press half the mixture into each of your dishes to form a cheesecake base
3. Add a layer of yogurt on top, smooth it flat and then pop in the fridge to chill
4. In a saucepan, melt the topping ingredients together without letting them boil. Once combined transfer to a bowl and allow to cool for around 30mins (pop in the fridge to speed this up if you want!)
5. Once the topping is getting firmer i.e. no longer a hot liquid, pour it over the yogurt layer splitting equally between the two dishes.
6. Leave to chill in the fridge until the topping is set