I'm feeling a little guilty about calling this a recipe, because it seriously isn't difficult. But you know what? It's tasty and if it inspires you to give it a go then I'm calling that a win!
PREP TIME: 5 minutes
COOK TIME: 0 minutes
- Yoghurt of choice - I go CoYo if I want dairy free, which has barely anything added to the coconut milk, or plain natural Greek yoghurt with no added sugar
- Fruit - whatever you fancy - I chose blueberries and strawberries
- Granola - I used an Irish brand Maria Lucia Bakes who does a gluten and dairy free recipe, I went with cashew, almond and cinnamon flavour
1. Take a jar, cup or glass and layer yoghurt, then fruit, then granola.
2. Repeat as many times as you can until your receptacle is full!
3. Top with fruit and a sprinkle of seeds.